Before performing any procedure we recommend performing a backup of your projects.
To back up Scriptcase:
- Go to Options > Settings, in the side menu go to Services > Backup. A file (.ZIP) will be generated with all your projects, save this file to a secure directory.
- Or compress and save the entire Scriptcase folder to a secure directory.
Here's how to perform a manual update of Scriptcase
- Download ScriptCase in (.zip) format.
To download click here.
- Now we must unzip the downloaded zip file and copy the files contained in it to your Scriptcase folder.
To perform this procedure access the Linux terminal as Root and execute the commands below, following the order.
sudo su unzip scriptcase-9.0.000-en_us.zip cp -R scriptcase-9.0.000-en_us/* scriptcase chmod 777 -R scriptcase/
- At the end of the file transfer process, to make sure the update is complete, access your ScriptCase, and go to the Help -> Check version.